Wilson Combat Multi-Comp Bushing Compensator, Full-Size, Stainless Steel
This Ingenious Multi-Port Compensator Features a Built-In Barrel Bushing, Three Chambers and Seven Exhaust Ports for Maximum Recoil Suppression
- Built-In Barrel Bushing for Easy Installation
- Three Chambers and Seven Exhaust Ports for Maximum Recoil Suppression
- Designed to Be Used with Your Stock Barrel
- Works on All 5″ 1911 Autos with .576″ – .580″ Muzzle O.D.
- Suitable for Calibers up to .45 ACP
- CNC Machined from Barstock
- Stainless Steel with Bead Blast Finish and Polished Sides to Match Your Pistol
- Minor Fitting Required
Adding a Multi-Comp Compensator to your 1911 Auto is as fast and easy as changing out the barrel bushing. Since the Multi-Comp can be used with your stock barrel, you have greater flexibility with your pistol at minimal cost. The Multi-Comp works on all Government length (5″) 1911 Autos with .576 – .580 muzzle O.D. in calibers up to and including .45 ACP. Requires Wilson Combat #148,5 Two-Piece Guide Rod or stock recoil spring plug shortened to 1.2″.